EARLY DETECTION IS BEST
Oral Cancer Screenings
Complimentary Consultations • Dental Plans From $38 a Month • Same-Day Appointments
HEALTHY SMILES ARE OUR PRIORITY
Early Detection for Oral CancerOral cancer is not often talked about, but it is responsible for killing one person every hour, every day in the United States. Oral cancer is hard to detect until it is almost too late. The good news is that there is a simple test that your dentist can perform during your routine dental exam to check for signs and symptoms of oral cancer.
Visit Mequon Smile Design for an oral cancer screening during your regular dental checkup. A screening involves a visual assessment of your lips, tongue, and the inside of your mouth, including a check for red or white patches or unusual sores. We can ensure you have a healthy mouth, teeth and gums throughout your life.
What You Should Know About Oral Cancer
- Anyone can be at risk, but it is more common in people aged over 40
- Drinking alcohol, tobacco use, and sun exposure are risk factors for oral cancer
- Oral cancer screenings should be part of your regular dental checkup
- Abnormal sores and changes in the color of your mouth could be signs of oral cancer
- Early detection is possible with an oral cancer screening